The Emma daybed is functional, beautiful, and versatile. The high, camelback arch in the back panel is dramatic, while waterfall arms feature curved spindles. Detailed castings give this piece a Victorian flair. The Antique White finish creates high gloss and helps this bed maintain its sheen through years of use with little upkeep.
Features and Benefits
- Unique design can be used in almost any room of the house, for sitting or sleeping.
- Dramatic back and side panels feature whimsical swirls that add character.
- Antique White finish looks refreshing and bright.
- Space under base can store an option trundle bed pop-up frame (sold separately).
- Comes in Twin size only.
- Available as a daybed only.
- Link spring not included.
See Our Dealer Locator
LP Consumer Products doesn’t sell directly to the public, but our dealer locator can help find a store near you.